Buy Albino Penis Envy
Buy Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms. Albino Penis Envy (APE) Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe Cubensis, Albino Penis Envy). This is a very rare strain of albino pigmentation shroom. It is a variant of the world famous Penis Envy. Unlike most other Albino shrooms, there is an actual difference in psilocybin content. It is said that of all the sub variants of the Penis Envy, the Albino Penis Envy is the strongest. That is why a lot of gummies and chocolate vendors would choose to make a special recipe using this strain. These mushrooms have a beautiful blend of white mixed with blue and black hues. Their stems are generally thicker in size like the original Penis Envy but more stout.
Albino Penis Envy shrooms grow extremely slow and is very sensitive to its growing environment. Mycologists report that its slow growth time allows the Albino Penis Envy magic mushrooms to produce more psilocybin during its fruiting stage. Because of this, APE mushrooms generally contains two to three times more psilocybin and psilocin than the average classed Psilocybe Cubensis.
It is not recommended for beginners to take this mushroom in the recreational dose. Even experienced psychonauts gets surprised by how strong this strain is.
The effects of the Albino Penis Envy is very similar to that of the original. Its effects have been described in glowing terms as being very visual with a lot of euphoria and deep thoughts. If you are looking for a spiritual journey, you can probably achieve it with a relatively low dose. On high dosages, the APE can easily give you an out of body experience.
What is Magic Mushrooms
“Magic mushrooms” are mushrooms that contain hallucinogens – usually psilocybin and psilocin. Taking magic mushrooms may cause you to see, hear or feel things that are not there, or to experience anxiety, fear, nausea and muscle twitches accompanied by increased heart rate and blood pressure.
Harm Reduction Advice
- The risk of having a bad time increases at higher doses. Start low, take it slow and be aware the effects can take a while to kick in.
- Use with people you know and trust in a calm, safe environment, especially if you’re new to psychedelic drugs.
- If someone is having a bad trip, remind them that they have taken drugs and that the effects will wear off soon. Be calm and reassuring.
- Consider having a ‘trip sitter’, someone who remains sober and can help out if someone is having a bad time.
- Be incredibly careful if you go mushroom picking. Misidentified mushrooms are much more likely to put you in hospital than magic mushrooms themselves.
Uses and Effects of Magic Mushrooms
Magic mushrooms (shrooms) are known for the several possible effects they possess. They’re primarily used for the euphoric, psychedelic experience they can induce. Some of the possible benefits of magic mushrooms may include:
- Euphoria and boosted mood
- Feelings of connectedness with the world
- Mindfulness and open-mindedness
- Enhanced creativity, increased energy, and increased focus
- Changes in perception of time
Additionally, scientists are growing increasingly interested in the possible therapeutic benefits of psilocybin mushrooms Researchers believe that psilocybin may be able to help alleviate symptoms of issues like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, cancer-related psychological conditions, cluster headaches, and other disorders. There is still a long way to go, and new studies are helping to accelerate the process.
Please always use caution when dosing magic mushrooms. It’s recommended that you start with 1g of a more mild strain of shrooms before progressing to a more potent strain.
Do not mix magic mushroom products with alcohol or other anti-depression medication (SSRI) as it dulls the experience or blocks it completely.
Keep product stored at room temperature in a dry environment away from direct sunlight. Also keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Mustang K. –
Favorite Platform. Microcybin Top products👍🏻💯💯
Awesome 🤩 Thought it was static but u reliable 👍🏻👍🏻
Thanks for trusting in Us.🙏
Thanks for your feedback!